Want to make your own business cards? Want to know how to make it? To create a business card in Corel Draw itself does not require a long time ... with just a few simple steps you can design your business cards as you want. Let's try to make it to CorelDRAW!
Make Business Card in Corel Draw (Tutorial)
The steps are:
1. Open CorelDRAW - New - Make a box using the Rectangle Tool with a size of 9 x 5.5 cm (one standard size cards)
After that comes the Panel as follows:
- Type: Linear
- Angle: -90
- From: Blue
- To: Cyan
- Press the OK
6. Straight Line Pull it up to your liking curved
Give color of the object to the appropriate elegance you later ...
7. Select INTERACTIVE TRANSPARENCY TOOL to give a transparent effect on the object (1)
8. Click on Attractions 1 then pull lines to form a transparent object like this:
9. Then make two straight lines using the Bezier tool as shown below and re-effects like the above steps ..
10. Finally, add the text according to what you want to fill in the card .. to be a simple business card tp quality
This is one example, but you can improvise your own:
This complete Tutorial is brought to you by Sri Hartaningsih Wijaya