How to Make 3D Ball in Photosop
Okay guys, in this tutorial we will explore the Photoshop program to create a 3D ball that resembles a bowling ball. How do I? Follow the steps below!
Steps - steps:
1. Open the Adobe Photoshop program, and then open a new document with the size of width 300 pixels and height 300 pixels with black background color (using the paint bucket tool)
2. Then go to Filter> Render> Lens Flare set the lens type: 105 mm prime and brightness: 105%. As the picture below:
3. Once the effect is finished, go to Filter> Distort> Polar Coordinate select Polar to Rectangular.
4. Click OK and your image will look like this:
5. Then go to Image> Rotate Canvas> Flip Canvas Vertical.
The image will be like this:
6. Open Polar Coordinate (Filter> Distort> Polar Coordinate) again select the Rectangular to Polar Secondly click OK
7. Select the Eliptical Marquee Tools / Click M to create a circular selection as below:
The results are as follows:
Choose Select> Inverse or Ctrl + Shift + I and click the delete button to clear the area around the circle.
8. Now we just set the color balance to Image> Adjustment> Color Balance set up to find a suitable color.